From Layton to Clayton

Hello from Clayton NC! My first week here in this sweet lil' town and it has been so fun! I am in a trio with two amazing sisters! Sister Bell from slc! She has been out for about a year and is just a beautiful ray of sunshine! And my sweet new trainee Sister Poulsen from Layton Utah.... CRAZY, She just graduated from Layton high 2019 we went to the same high school now we are comps!! She is so sweet and such an awesome missionary! We have had a blast here so far in Clayton and I cant wait to tell you all about it!

I was so sad to leave Apex but this new adventure has been fun!! I love serving with these two amazing sisters! We have such a blast together, we have loved every minute and getting sister poulson used to the mission life in NC, of course we had to take her to get the world famous NC Boberry biscuits from Bojangles. Hahah

The teaching here is really exciting there is lots of people who have potential we just need to get the ball moving so we are so excited! More to come next week! 

We loved being able to go and heart attack some of our friends here In layton on valentine's day! 

Sorry I dont have too much to share this week but I hope everyone is happy and healthy and loving life! Sending my love from NC! 
Love sister kinne :)

Quote of the week:
Sister bell: "bear your testimony..."
Sister kinne, rolls down window. "I love bojangles" 














Comments