100 Days

GUYS 100 DAYS UNTIL I COME HOME!
CRAY CRAY!

This week was awesome Juan Carlos is doing awesome we went on a church tour with him, he came to a baptism, and church again! He is loving it and participating! Keep him in our prayers.

OH I FORGOT TO TELL YALL LAST WEEK... one of our friends was in the hospital so we went and visited and sang to her! She is better now and home and we are so happy! It is amazing to see how the church functions and how members are willing to reach out and help complete strangers! That is what Christ would do!! THIS IS CHRISTS CHURCH and it is BEAUTIFUL!

We got to do tons of random service this week which I love! 

LanShi took us out for Mexican food on Chinese New Year! She was afraid that if we went to a Mexican restaurant that we might catch the Flu, SO WE HAD SOME BOMB MEXICAN FOOD! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! 

We went on exchanges with the Pittsboro sisters! Sister Wiley came and joined me here in apex and we had a blast together! 

YOUTH NIGHT!! We hosted the youth for mutual a missionary night! It was a blast! I LOVE OUR YOUTH and it was a really good chance for me to reflect on my purpose as a missionary and what an important role the youth play in the gathering of Israel! 

We had the fun opportunity to teach a member visit to THE HOLLANDS, STRESSFUL BUT SOOOO FUN! Sister Nickles, formerly known as sister voyles from THE DISTRICT, was there to give us some pointers on how to help the members do missionary work! I LEARNED SO MUCH FROM HER SHE IS AMAZING! Asking questions is SO important when it comes to sharing the gospel and I am so thankful for the chance to learn from her! 

We spent the day today playing ultimate frisbee with some youth and some elders! 

ONLY 100 MORE DAYS THAT I GET TO BE IN THE FULL SERVICE OF THE LORD! 
TIME FLIES FOLKS 
Talk to you next week!
Love Sister Kinne









Comments